[R] Use of R in clinical trials

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Thu Feb 18 23:26:11 CET 2010

Anyone have any recollection of Prophet software, from the National (US)
Center for Research Resources?

--Chris

Christopher W. Ryan, MD
425 Robinson Street, Binghamton, NY  13904
cryanatbinghamtondotedu

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]