[R] Average of a variable against another.

Keeeeeeee finetreepf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 06:20:04 CET 2010

Take it easy. I wrote that thank you.

Actually, the sentences "Get the average tall of the plant against year, for
all the years of available data.
The year_1 and year_2 are recorded so that a plant is alive if the year of a
question is equal to or grater than the year_1 and equal to and less than
the year_2. "
is just copied from the problem and that's all.

As well, the table I meant is just below

1999    2000    2001    2002    2003    2004    2005    2006    2007    2008
2009    2010
   6          7          8          9        10        11        12
13        14       15      16
                                       3         4          5          6
7         8        9       10
                                                 11        12        13

12       13      14        15

avg
  6          7           8          6       25/3 ...etc.

Nevertheless, I am sorry if you couldn't understand what it means.