[R] Sweve/cacheSweave

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Fri Feb 12 02:36:23 CET 2010

If I understand pgfSweave correctly, a line like this

\usepackage{C:/PROGRA~1/R/some.version/share/texmf/Sweave}

will be added to the preamble of your LaTeX document if you didn't
explicitly add \usepackage{Sweave} by yourself.

That will cause the error like

Missing  \endcsname inserted
The control sequence marked <to be read again> should not appear
between \csname and \endcsname.

(I cc'ed to Cameron to see if I'm correct)

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>