[R] Barplot axis titles

RagingJim nowa0021 at flinders.edu.au
Fri Feb 12 01:40:40 CET 2010

ok, used the lapply function and now the "Years" column is the numeric type.
However, I still get the same error as above. Replacing either "kent[1,1]"
or "kent[dimkent[1],1]" with a number, gives me the same error. If both
terms are replaced with a number, then it does not produce an error. It then
runs, and the number "1" is the only number on the bottom axis. However
after the next line:

if(kent[dimkent[1],2]%%20) axis.ticks<-axis.ticks[-length(axis.ticks)]

I get this error:

"Error in kent[dimkent[1], 2]%%20 :
  non-numeric argument to binary operator"