[R] Interactively editing point labels in a graph

trece por ciento el13porciento at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 20:46:35 CET 2010

Thanks, Liviu
In a first look it seems OK. Two questions:
1. Playwith accept directly the plots created by the ca package, but it seems unable to identify the point labels
For example:
data(smoke)
smoke
ca(smoke)
plot(ca(smoke))
playwith(plot(ca(smoke)))
Then, if I try to identify a label playwith gives the message "Sorry, can not guess the data point coordinates. Please contact the maintainer with suggestions".
If I ask to select the label from a table playwith sends the following message to RGui: "Error in data.frame(..., check.names = FALSE) :
arguments imply differing number of rows: 2, 0"
2. Can playwith draw ellipses or any other figure around selected points?

(For the first question it seems my fault, but I don't know how to fix it)

Hug