[R] Removing Corrupt file

vikrant vikrant.shimpi at tcs.com
Fri Dec 17 08:24:18 CET 2010

 I am generating a graph jpeg file using a function R.  I m using this
a<- 1:10
b <- 1:10

If by some chance I do miss some values suppose for a , the file gets
created initially and then we do not plot anything in it. This file now
becomes corrupted and we cannot delete this file from current R Session.
I Have tried commands like file.remove() and unlink to remove the corrupt
file from current  R session.
Is there any other way inorder to remove such files??

Thanks & Regards,