[R] please show me simple example how to plot

madr madrazel at interia.pl
Tue Dec 7 18:37:18 CET 2010

Well, maybe I didn't write it clear.
I know how to create scatterplot, and how to import data from csv file.
But I do not know how to add this fitting that mentioned in sumbject to a
plot.
I do not know for what function name to look for in R. I played some time
with ls, and it didn't create a line. I know the name for the fitting I ned
from Statistica, and this is from help from this program:

"A curve is fitted to the XY coordinate data according to the
distance-weighted least squares smoothing procedure (the influence of
individual points decreases with the horizontal distance from the respective
points on the curve). For more information, see Distance-Weighted Least
Squares."

Now I need to recreate it in R.

Sorry again for not being clear.