[R] please show me simple example how to plot "Distance-Weighted Least Squares" fitting

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 18:29:21 CET 2010

It's impossible to give you really good advice without an example of
your data, the R code you used and the error message.

But here's a simple scatterplot example:

fakedata <- data.frame(x=runif(15), y=runif(15))
plot(fakedata$x, fakedata$y)

or since you mentioned a line:

fakedata <- fakedata[order(fakedata$x),]
plot(fakedata$x, fakedata$y, type="l")

For anything more, we would need the information requested in the
R-help posting guide linked at the bottom of each and every R-help
message.

Sarah

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 12:17 PM, madr <madrazel at interia.pl> wrote:

> I got simple x,y pairs of data and simple scatterplot and just cannot figure
> how to do it , there are many examples but always there is error popping out
>
> please show me an example stripped with additional data just core of what I
> need to do to get this damn line

Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org