[R] : Followup Error in library(gplots) : there is no package called 'gplots' : 64bits

Martin Valere valere.martin at vogelwarte.ch
Tue Apr 20 08:08:44 CEST 2010

Dear James and everybody interested,

  James'idea was correct : the problem was related to the 64bits version of R. Trying on the same computer a 32bits version of R did not produce this 'gplots' error (but many other conflicts linked to 64 / 32 bits) when installing RODBC package.

I will install a 32 Linux version in parallel ...

Valère