[R] update of a function

carol white wht_crl at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 13:52:21 CEST 2010

Hi,
I could finally create an R package. I was suprised to notice that when I want to update a function, even if it is updated in package_name/R/function.R and after build but it is not updated when the package is loaded. I see that the tar.gz file is updated but when I load the package, I get the old version. The only solution that I found was to update in R session and rerun package.skeleton, build etc. Why the update doesn't work directly in R folder?

Cheers,

Carol