[R] 3-D response surface using wireframe()

array chip arrayprofile at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 02:29:30 CEST 2010

David,

Thansk again! Sarkar's Lattice book is excellent source for lattice. Here is a link for all the figures and codes used in the book. You example is figure 13.7.

http://lmdvr.r-forge.r-project.org/figures/figures.html

I got the first point! For the second point below, Figure 13.7 an excellent example for projecting the 3D dataset onto the bounding surface, but it's not what I meant. I think I didn't explain what I wanted clearly. What I really wanted is a simple straight grid lines across the tick marks for 3 bounding surfaces of the box, not a projection of the 3D dataset. Hope I have explained clearly this time.

Many thanks

John