[R] How to split data for NMDS plots

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 22:15:39 CEST 2010

I don't know if I understand exactly what you would like to be able to
do.  But this is how I would go about it if I understand you
correctly.  I would make a data frame out of the points and the code a
dummy variable for the control sites in another column.  The I would
use ggplot2 to use the dummy variable a shape, color, or size...
HTH

Stephen