[R] ODD and EVEN numbers

girlme80 at yahoo.com girlme80 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 02:27:01 CEST 2010

Excuse me Carl Withoft!

For your information, this is not my homework. I'm just helping my friend in "a part" of her R code.

And everytime I ask a question here, it's just a "SMALL PART" of the 2-pages-program that I am doing. And for your information, the answers that I get, I still think on how to make use of them. It does not mean that when I get answers, I use them immediately without thinking!

And you have no right to tell me that coz I don't remember you answering any of my questions.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS, just keep quiet, and let the smart guys share their thoughts.