[R] Brand new To R

czarjosh joshuafe at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Sep 13 18:47:07 CEST 2009

I am trying to learn R right now.   I came from minitab and wanted to learn
something a bit more robust.   I am trying to figure out some simple
probability to measures but I do not know the commands.  I am using OSX.
Are there resources for figuring out simple events?

If I have data distributed as Normal(5,4) and I wanted to know what the
probability of P(<6) would be this, I cannot quite figute out how to work
this out.