[R] Urgently needed Exercise solutions related to Practical Data Analysis Using R Statisctial Software

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Oct 4 03:47:39 CEST 2009

On Oct 3, 2009, at 8:31 PM, Mahesh Krishnan wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can anybody help me in solving these exercises on regular basis paid
> or
> unpaid basis.
> If he/she want to pay by PayPal then it should be noticed that
> mention at
> this email kindly
> your paypal email account where one can transfer money in all cases.
>
> But please respect the deadline in al cases.. *Dealine for this
> assignment
> is 07.10.09.*
> *If it is paid based then kindly let me know a decent price for
> this ..*
>
> Regard,
> Mahesh

Mahesh has also posted this at:
http://www.odesk.com/jobs/Practical-Data-Analysis-Statistical-software-data-analysis-needed_
~~ee9e750d03fe4303?source=rss

And is offering payment for a longer term for "Solving Exercises for a
student on regular basis!
Estimated Workload:As needed - Less than 10 hrs/week Estimated
Duration:3 to 6 months Last Buyer Activity:September 15, 2009"

Who could resist with the average fee of $11.64?

It's probably a life strategy. Pay your way through your business
school homework exercises and then hire someone to do all your
technical work once you get a management position.

--

David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories