[R] Urgently needed Exercise solutions related to Practical Data Analysis Using R Statisctial Software

Mahesh Krishnan bhangisolutions at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 02:31:17 CEST 2009

Hello,

Can anybody help me in solving these exercises on regular basis paid or
unpaid basis.
If he/she want to pay by PayPal then it should be noticed that mention at
this email kindly
your paypal email account where one can transfer money in all cases.

But please respect the deadline in al cases.. *Dealine for this assignment
is 07.10.09.*
*If it is paid based then kindly let me know a decent price for this ..*

Regard,
Mahesh