[R] how to use # in a rd doc in url address

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Wed Nov 11 18:48:39 CET 2009

Daniel Malter a écrit :
> x="\url{http://www.xxxx.org/myfolder/#myanchor}"
> print(x,quote=F)
>
> Does this work for you?
> Daniel

I am not working on consol mode (which would make your suggestion
straight applicable), but writing a rd documentationn (the documentation
that comes out with the command ?myfunction). The rd file has a Latex
style syntax and I just want to insert the url within this
documentation. Eg.

\details{
You may want to connect to \url{http://www.xxxx.org/myfolder/#myanchor}
}

I am not sure one can define a variable and print it in such context...

Best

Patrick