[R] How to see any R package code?

Zhijiang Wang ivorytower at emails.bjut.edu.cn
Fri Nov 6 01:33:50 CET 2009

   For a code .R file, I add a function in it.
   But I saw it was not modified in command window, while it was changed in
   "/usr/local/lib/R/site-library/brainwaver/R" by openning it by editor.
   So I doubt the two are different, but I just find one version this .R file,
   which was just in the above directory.
   David Winsemius 写道: