[R] new help pages in R 2.10.0

Jonathan Baron baron at psych.upenn.edu
Thu Nov 5 22:10:50 CET 2009

Thanks.  I misunderstood "compiled".  Sorry.

I need "static" html.

I cannot install all the packages (for several reasons).  That is why
I wrote my script to extract the html pages only. The parts of R that
it uses are:
/usr/share/R/perl/build-help.pl
tools:::.writePkgIndices()
make.packages.html()

I will see how it works.  But I may give up if it doesn't work.

Jon

Home page: http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~baron