[R] package for /usr/lib64/R/library/tkrplot/libs/tkrplot.so

Juergen Rose rose at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Sun May 17 12:53:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

'revdep-rebuild' under GENTOO shows me
that /usr/lib64/R/library/tkrplot/libs/tkrplot.so, which was installed
at April 24th, is broken.
'ldd /usr/lib64/R/library/tkrplot/libs/tkrplot.so' shows me that
tkrplot.so needs libtcl8.4.so and libtk8.4.so, which is no more
installed since the installation of tcl,tk-8.5.7, which has happened at
april 26th.
But revdep-rebuild can't find out a gentoo-package for tkrplot.so.
That's why I assume, that tkrplot.so belongs to a CRAN package.
Also update.packages() inside R does not no that tkrplot.so is broken.

How can I find out, which CRAN package installs tkrplot.so?

Regards Juergen