[R] Graphical output format

cls59 sharpsteen at mac.com
Sat May 16 02:08:43 CEST 2009

baptiste auguie-2 wrote:

> Just a thought:
>
> There was recently a discussion here on the pgfSweave [1] driver ---
> it should be possible to use it in conjunction with XeTeX [2] to
> process the pgf output. Presumably there will be issues of alignment
> and spacing but at least arbitrary characters of most languages could
> be employed in a fairly straight-forward manner.
>
> [1]: http://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=331
> [2]: http://www.tug.org/xetex/
>
> Regards,
>
> baptiste

The pgfSweave team is currently working on a native pgf graphics device for
R, hopefully it will be completed sometime during the summer. If you
experience any alignment/spacing issues using the current pgfSweave package,
please send an example to me and I will see if I can address these in the
new device.

I would prefer to receive example material and bug reports at the following
address:

source at sharpsteen.net

Thanks!

-Charlie