[R] Help with kalman-filterd betas using the dlm package

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Fri May 15 14:11:22 CEST 2009

      1.  Might you look again at section "2.  Maximum likelihood
estimation" of the "dlm" vignette?  It describes how to estimate
parameters.

      2.  Have you started with the code on those 2 pages, confirming
that you can make that work and understand what it does?  If yes, then
try to build code for your problem as a series of small modifications to
that example.  With luck, this will bring enlightenment.  If not, try to
express your question in terms of commented, minimal, self-contained
code that others can copy into R to replicate what you see then modify
to get it to work, as suggested in the posting guide
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  If someone reading this list
can do this in a few seconds, it will increases the chances that you
will get a useful reply.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves