[R] Function recommendation for this study...

Murray Cooper myrmail at earthlink.net
Mon May 11 02:46:04 CEST 2009

Paul,

I suggest looking up "observer agreement". The description of your study
sounds like a classical
categorical observer agreement problem. I can't give
a reference off the top of my head, but if you get
stuck, e-mail me and I'll try and find a ref to get you started.

Murray M Cooper, Ph.D.
Richland Statistics
9800 N 24th St
Richland, MI, USA 49083