[R] CHM error

tognox f_tonini at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 20:41:08 CEST 2009

Hi,
I would need some help in solving a problem with my R.
Whenever I try to type " ?paste " or in general any command for the html
help in R, I receive this error message. The strange thing is that I have
never had this kind of problem in the past with R, and now I really don't
understand why it says that. Also I have selected every single element in
the installation process.
The message is this one:

Error in
print.help_files_with_topic("D:/Programmi/R/R-2.9.0/library/base/chm/print")
:
CHM file could not be displayed

I would really appreciate some suggestion. Thanks very much.