[R] Hierarchical Diagram of Networks in sna or otherwise?

jebyrnes byrnes at msi.ucsb.edu
Mon May 4 20:31:36 CEST 2009

Nearly.  The algorithm turns up slightly different graphs each time (and
set.seed doesn't seem to make it consistent) and periodically chokes.  But
better than what I had.  Hrm.  I don't know much about the algorithm
graphviz uses for dot.  Do you have a reference on hand?  If it's simple,
I'd be willing to take a whack at it.