[R] help about: anova and population no normal

Mike Lawrence Mike.Lawrence at dal.ca
Tue Mar 31 17:40:03 CEST 2009

Oh, and to answer your question more directly, the randomization test
permits testing hypotheses using any metric, so scale & shape are
definitely testable.

Typically one is interested in means, so on each iteration of the test
loop one computes the group/condition means. However, it's simple to
instead compute, say, the best fit weibull to each condition and
simultaneously test shift, shape, and scale.