[R] [OT] Contacting "Introductory Statistics for Engineering Experimentation" authors

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Mon Mar 30 16:25:52 CEST 2009

I have been examining the text "Introductory Statistics for
Engineering Experimentation" by Peter R. Nelson, Marie Coffin and
Karen A.F. Copeland (Elsevier, 2003).  There are several interesting
data sets used in the book and I plan to create an R package for them.
 I would like to contact the surviving authors (apparently Peter R.
Nelson died in 2004) but have not been able to obtain contact
information for them.  According to the preface the book was developed
for an intro engineering stats course at Clemson however no one at
Clemson could provide any leads.  Does anyone on this list have
contact information for Marie Coffin or Karen A.F. Copeland?  I have
been unsuccessful in various google searches.