[R] multiple paired t-tests

Eik Vettorazzi E.Vettorazzi at uke.uni-hamburg.de
Wed Mar 25 00:55:48 CET 2009

.. and you will end up - in your example- with 60 t-statistics and
p-values (so you do bonforroni adjustment or something like that)?!
Sometimes the question  for "How do I ..." should be read as "What is
the question I *really* want to be answered ...". You may consider doing
some more sophisticated analysis.