[R] permutations in R

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Mar 19 17:21:45 CET 2009

Yes, it would have been better if I had mentioned in my original reply that it was an omegahat package.  I found it by using help.search() (or ??) where that package was installed on the computer where I did the search.  Looking at the help for setRepositories and packageStatus show one way to see what packages are available from bioconductor and omegahat.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center