[R] permutations in R

Stavros Macrakis macrakis at alum.mit.edu
Wed Mar 18 05:46:24 CET 2009

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 12:41 PM, Greg Snow <Greg.Snow at imail.org> wrote:
> No, I meant the Combinations package, it is apparently an Omegahat package (http://www.omegahat.org/Combinations/).  It looks similar to the permn function as far as the usage goes, but the documentation includes additional information on other resources.

Argh!  For a new user (including me), it is even less obvious how to
get from "the
permutations function in the Combinations package" to omegahat.org!
Rseek search does find it as result #1, but the search box in
http://www.r-project.org/index.html does not use Google Custom Search
(as does Rseek), but Google Site Search.

Argh!  If I had any hair left, I'd tear it out!

           -s