[R] Re ading from a Database

DonkeyRhubarb michaeligoe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:27:04 CET 2009

Hi all,

I'm quite new to R and have limited experience. What Im trying to do is very
important as it is part of my final year project; or more so the central
idea behind it.

I will be creating BibTex files to enter into a mySQL database. I then need
to perform operations on this DB like 'return studies similar to x'.

It's really just getting a start at this that I'm having trouble with and if
anyone could offer any advice whatsoever I would be more than grateful.

Many thanks.