[R] R editor that will work with Rcmdr

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Mar 5 17:18:20 CET 2009

Dear Peter,

I've resisted trying to make the script window a full-fledged editor but it's been moving in that direction (right-click context menu, line wrapping, etc). I don't think that the Ctext widget is currently provided via the tcltk package. I still think that people who want a real programming editor are better off not using the Rcmdr for that purpose.

Best,
 John