[R] ggplot2: annotated horizontal lines

Dave Murray-Rust d.murray-rust at ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 3 19:10:33 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm using geom_hline to add a minimum line to my plot (representing
the best solution found so far by a search algorithm). I'd like to
annotate this line with it's numerical value to save trying to read it
off the graph, but I can't see a clear way to do this - any ideas?

(Alternatively, if this is against the spirit of the grammar of
graphics, is there a better way to represent the information?)

Cheers,
dave

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.