[R] Question about multiple plots of zoo objects

Sergey Goriatchev sergeyg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:48:18 CET 2009

Hello, everyone

I have a zoo object containing several time series of daily frequency.
One of these timeseries is an indicator function with value (-1) at
certain times, and (+1) at the other.
I do a plot of several of the timeseries in one go (a multiple plot).
I wonder if I can automatically in EACH plot color the area where
indicator variable is (-1)?

Of course, I could do it simply with layout() and then for each
timeseries do plot and a color overlay, but I wonder if with
plot.zoo() simething similar is possible to do automatically.

Thanks in advance for help!

Best,
Sergey