[R] GeoXp package

epoizot emmanuel.poizot at cnam.fr
Fri Jun 26 14:42:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

I resolved partially my problem, by adding the path of the grass library
where is located libgrass_I.so. So I add the following line to my .bashrc
file:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr.lib/grass/lib
Now, I can install and load rgdal and GeoXp libraries from R.

Thanks for your help.

Emmanuel Poizot