[R] Multiple active graphic windows

Virgil Stokes vs at it.uu.se
Wed Jun 3 19:05:08 CEST 2009

I am rather new to the R-language and have been testing some code using
R vers. 2.8.1 (2008-12-22) on a Windows Vista platform.
This is an impressive language. However, I have not been able to solve
what is probably a rather simple problem with RGui.

If I give two or more consecutive plot commands in the R Console, only
the last one is displayed and named "R Graphics: Device 2 (ACTIVE)".
How can display (in separate windows) the results of each plot command
issued?

--V. Stokes