[R] Hmisc, Design, summary.Design plot- changing confidence intervals, adding color or decreasing font size

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sat Jul 18 15:50:17 CEST 2009

I am completely puzzled by this exchange, first because changing the
conf.int argument _does_ affect the output of plot.Design in the
expected manner,  and second, because the help page of plot.Design
includes a description of conf.int as a parameter and says its default
_is_ 0.95.

Using Design_2.1-2    survival_2.35-4  Hmisc_3.5-2

--
DW