[R] How to comment in R

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 13:17:06 CET 2009

I think you need to revisit the suggestion of how to use Tinn-R
to ensure you are doing it properly.  If its R code then if(FALSE)
has already been mentioned as an alternative and another possibility
is just enclose it in double quotes (or if there are double quotes in
the passage then in single quotes):

f <- function(x) {
   " here
   are some comments of