[R] Connect to internet

ehcpieterse eduard.pieterse at macquarie.com
Mon Dec 14 13:08:56 CET 2009

Hi,

I have a new workstation and am in the process of moving all my work onto
it. I have also installed R 2.10.0 on the new machine.

I remember changing my R settings of my old machine (R 2.9.1) to connect to
the internet, but I can't remember exactly how. I have tried Sys.getenv(),
but it does not give me the proxy settings I would need to finish the setup
of my new machine.

Does anyone know how to extract the R setup from one machine, to "clone"
onto another?

Many thanks,
Eduard