[R] lines don't wrap. must scroll horizontally to see/edit a long line in R GUI

Viju Moses vijumoses at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 04:34:51 CET 2009

I'm facing this problem on R GUI version 2.10.0 on Windows Vista. I have not
changed Windows settings or R GUI settings much except to change from MDI to
SDI.

Someone else reported this problem a few months ago:
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2009-April/195714.html
but it wasn't followed up.

I'd change the settings on Preferences, but there's no help explaining the
various options. (That's another problem, by the way... Is there a link you
know?)

I guess fixing this would be straightforward. Hope someone who did will
reply. Thanks.