[R] kernlab's ksvm method freeze

Heiko Strathmann heiko.strathmann at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 1 12:46:46 CET 2009

Sorry i forget to paste it.
But it should be there in another mail.

Also, the suggested trick fixes the problem in with the given workspace,
but still fails in another one (where the kernel matrix IS positive
definite)
http://www-stud.uni-due.de/~sfhestra/freeze_on_pos_def_matrix.tar.gz

This is not a R-workspace, but my zipped working directory.
The file I run is parameterSearch.R.
The freeze happens more or less late in the search, but not at a fixed
point.

Heiko