[R] Another Plotting Hint - changing fill color for points

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 23:56:00 CEST 2009

Yes, you can do that. You need to specify pch in the range of 21-25,
and can then
specify both col and bg (background color). Oddly, the help for this option is
under ?points rather than ?par or ?pch, but there are many examples.

Your second question would depend heavily on the device you use and its
associated settings, but using the above solution should solve your problem.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org