[R] Stacked plots with common x-axis and different y-axis

Jason Rupert jasonkrupert at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 22:50:01 CEST 2009

Jim,

Thank you very much for providing this information.

Within Plotrix does there also exist the possibility of having two plots share the same x-axis, but have one plot above the other plot.  That is, essentially do the same thing as twoord.plot, but instead put the right "y" values in a plot above the left "y" values.

I'm looking for a way to make them show up above so they are a bit more separated.

Thanks for any feedback.