[R] Floating simulation error

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Thu Apr 23 18:41:15 CEST 2009

Brendan,

This is one of those situations where a self-contained, reproducible example would be really helpful.  In the absence of that, seeing your actual code is absolutely necessary.  I can't imagine anyone being able to provide any useful help here otherwise.

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA  98504-5204