[R] Floating simulation error

David M Smith david at revolution-computing.com
Thu Apr 23 18:37:51 CEST 2009

Cosmic rays, perhaps? :)
http://blog.revolution-computing.com/2009/04/blame-it-on-cosmic-rays.html

Seriously though, my guess is that the simulation data from your 201st
iteration is tickling some subtle bug in your code. This has happened
to me before where I generate a random matrix that happens to be
non-invertible, for example.

I'd suggest grabbing the data from your 201st iteration (a simple way
would be to run your RNG 200 times at the start of your code) and
debug from there.

# David Smith