[R] changing Swaeve output settings for .pdf and .eps - is there a way?

cameron.bracken cameron.bracken at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:22:59 CEST 2009

Duncan Murdoch-2 wrote:

> There are other ways to control the size:  it isn't always 80%.  I
> normally use something like \setkeys{Gin}{width=0.75\textwidth} to control
> it.  You can reset this a
> number of times in the same document.  (Read the LaTeX docs for graphicx
> to see the other
> keys that can be set.)

The reason I suggested using the nogin option is because the default
behavior has always seemed very unintuitive to me.  It seems that setting a
width and/or height parameter should be the only thing that needs to be done
to determine the size of the graphic.  I know this is documented but I think
it is overly confusing to a new user.   I know the first time I set width=3
and the plot still spanned 80% of the page threw me off.