[R] Schoenfeld Residuals

Laura Bonnett l.j.bonnett at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 3 15:54:27 CEST 2009

Thank you for your comments.  I have about 200 out of 2000 tied data
points which makes the situation more complicated!  I'll have at look
at the book section you referred to.  With regards to making the ylim
finite, I'm not sure how I can go about that given that I don't
understand why it isn't already!

Thank you for your help,

Laura