[R] Desperatly seeking Parallel R simulation with Windows XP

quant15 alexandre.bombal at bnpparibas.com
Tue Sep 30 10:18:22 CEST 2008

Hello R experts,

I've been searching for weeks a way to use my quad core xeon to increase
speed of a very-very computer-intensive simulation I must do for my works.

It seems that most purpose-made packages for R : Snow, Rmpi, snowfall,...
are designed for Linux based OS. I do not have access to Linux due to
professionnal reasons ... so I must work with windows XP.

Do somebody know a way to unleash the calculation power of all four cores
under windows XP ?

Thanks for your help !!

Quant15