[R] Hmisc and Ubuntu (aptitude install)

Matthew Pettis matthew.pettis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 20:22:16 CEST 2008

Thank You All,

I think all of this may have been due to shared library conflict
headaches.  At one point, I inadvertently upgraded my Perl install to
5.10, and I think that messed up a lot of my libraries.  I have now
started with a clean Ubuntu install, and am going to see if I can work
my way back up to installing R and making that work.  I will recontact
the list if this problem persists through this reimaging of my server.

Thanks again,
Matt