[R] propensity score adjustment using R

Ben Domingue ben.domingue at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:32:21 CEST 2008

I'm not quite sure what you mean.  If all you need is propensity
scores to run an IPW analysis, the fitted values should work.  Having
many binary covariates shouldn't be a problem, the whole point of the
propensity score is boiling down many dimensions to a single one.
I use matchit() for my psm needs, but it may not be so useful for IPW.

Ben